Throughout my degree at the University of Canberra, I contributed to the University of Canberra’s online student magazine, Curieux. In January 2018, I became an Editor of the magazine.
You can find examples of my work for Curieux below:
- Local initiatives help Canberra reduce food and plastic waste
- Plastic Free July: Living without waste
- UC loses approx. $1.8 million due to government funding freeze
- UC Bans Petting Zoos for Stress Less Week
- A tale of two cities: Za’atari refugee camp and the village on the other side
- The high cost of low price fashion
You can read all of my writing for Curieux here.